Prices for rides this year are as follows:
- Tickets prices for rides are $1.00 each
- Rides will require 5 to 8 tickets
- Armband prices are $20.00
Proceeds from ride ticket sales help North Olmsted Community Council in our efforts to give back to the community. Last year NOCC gave over $6,000 in scholarships to NOHS seniors.
NOCC also funds projects to improve the North Olmsted Community Park for our citizens. Some of the donated improvements include:
- Construction of the covered picnic pavilion on the north end of the park.
- Refurbishment of the gazebo with new brick foundations, new gutters and down spouts, new roofing, all timbers painted or stained.
- Installation of all underground water and power lines in the park to improve the homecoming experience.
- New window shades, window curtains, and stage curtain for the Community Cabin.
- New tables and chairs for the Community Cabin.
- An amplifier and speaker system for the North Olmsted Community Park.
- Installation of dog waste stations in the North Olmsted Community Park.
- Donations are made to various organizations in our city that give back to our citizens.